Love Out Of Lust Series

Sunday, July 16, 2017

A Thrill Seeking Relationship, Book One Will Go On Sale in August



I’ll be shooting for a new cover for A Thrill Seeking Relationship, Book One for August.

Since I received the rights of my work, I’m proud that I will be going forward to have it self-published with a new cover. I will not have the work re-edited, since the original editor, Elicia Stoll will be credited upon publishing. She is still a dear friend of mine, and I want her to take credit for the work she’s done.


I’m right now in the midst of re-working on the long novel I’ve been working on since 2015, but Book One to ATSR will go on sale in August, as soon as I have a new cover to my work. Also, in the works, is Book Three to A Thrill Seeking Relationship. I will blog more about it. I'm thankful to someone that is willing to let me use her as a character. It's going to have a little BDSM in the relationship. 

No comments:

Post a Comment